Sunday 21 November 2010

Cheap mascara versus mid-range mascara

Usually I'd buy a mascara around the £8 or £9 mark, but I'm beginning to wonder whether it is worth it. I do believe that the premium brands have something to offer, but those such as Maybelline and Rimmel have inflated prices for what it is you are buying. For that reason, I popped in to Boots on my lunch hour this week and picked up a Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara instead; for £1.99 I think it is a very good buy.

Considering that I live in the rainy UK, chances are it going to rain at some point during the day... this stays on no problem and actually opens my eyes up tenfold. Saying that, my lashes are actually naturally quite long, but it is not clumpy and the black is certainly very black. It isn't a bugger to get it off at the end of the day, normal makeup remover or wipes work just fine.

If you want to try a new mascara that doesn't overtly advertise "falsies" lashes (when you see "enchanced in post-production" on the same advert) I'd recommend this!



Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment